Join me on *Discord* https://discord.gg/MuPx8mK
Today I am going to show you how to play the
1. Scratch Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0-_Y5uSbuLigD0F5rGKLjeJYAUBE2pLx
2. My Songs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0-_Y5uSbuLho-w0dbG8dnlXTjKffRHcA
3. My Animation Movies: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0-_Y5uSbuLgIpJqEEuYduUETSkgjW0y0
4. My VLog: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0-_Y5uSbuLgtpXl3L159SoS_uOEydR8A
5. Roblox Stream: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0-_Y5uSbuLhBlPfJT8sx-o_-8qp4EZHS
Play online or over local WiFi with 4-10 players as you attempt to prep your spaceship for departure, but beware as one will be an impostor bent on killing. When someone finds a body, or a twice-per-game emergency meeting is called, players debate over who they think the impostors are. They share information about what they saw, who was absent and if anyone has been acting suspiciously.
Use logic, not emotion — in all cases. It might be against your nature, but people don’t respect emotional pleas the same way they do pure logic. Establish and break down arguments without resorting to asking for people to believe you, or trust you. Instead discuss in things in terms of how it benefits or hurts the team, rather than only benefiting you. Then you can sway over more, get people on your side, and make you fight for you — rather than against.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel. Do comment if you like it or not.
Click on bell icon